According to WrestleTalk, several of their sources revealed WWE will hold an all women’s tryout at the UK Performance Center this week. The class was originally slated for Monday but it was moved back to Wednesday.
NXT UK boasts one of the most stack women’s rosters in the world, with recent signees—Kay Lee Ray, Piper Nivens, and Jazzy Gabert.
WWE opened the UK Performance Center in January, the day before TakeOver: Blackpool. The company’s first training facility outside of the US is located at the Great Cambridge Industrial Estate in Enfield, London.
WrestleTalk reported, “several female wrestlers from the UK and Ireland are expected to be in attendance at the camp, including the following names:”
- Rhio – a 22-year-old with a martial arts background who wrestles regularly for northern promotions Tidal, TNT, MEW and PCW
- Shax – a 5-foot-tall six-year pro who has worked for WrestleGate, Pro Wrestling CHAOS and Southside. Does a burlesque gimmick and is the girlfriend of No Fun Dunne
- Kanji – a graduate of Stixx’s wrestling school in Nottingham who shot to prominence when she became the Defiant Women’s Champion at the end of 2018
- Debbie Keitel – a regular for OTT in Ireland alongside her Woke Queens tag partner Valkyrie, who is also expected to be at the camp. Keitel is also a former television presenter
- Candy Floss – who has made several appearances for NXT UK in the role of enhancement talent
- Jayde – who competes for HOPE, Southside, Kamikaze Pro and IWL
- Jessica Light – a trainee from Zack Gibson’s wrestling school
- Heather – a trainee from British legend Marty Jones’ wrestling school
Session Moth Martina will also allegedly join the tryout. Martina is one of the hottest women’s wrestlers in Ireland at the moment. Her party girl gimmick has made her a mainstay on wrestling Twitter. She became even more popular over WrestleMania weekend.
Drop a comment below and let us know what you think about these prospects. Be sure to check back with Bell to Belles for more NXT UK news.